If you’re a retailer who wants to advertise on Bing Product Ads, you’ll need to set up a Bing Merchant Center Store. Here’s a step by step guide on how to do this in a few easy steps!
Setting Up Your Bing Merchant Store
Part 1: Verify ownership of your domain name…
…in Webmaster Tools (you may need to work with your company’s webmaster to complete this process).
- Make sure you have migrated to a Microsoft Account Login
- Using Microsoft credentials, log into Bing webmaster tools: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster
- Enter site that product ads will point to in the URL text field, click add:
- Enter business profile information, click Save
- Verify – You have 3 different options to verify:
Part 2: Create Store
Note: You can’t complete this step without verified ownership
- Log in to Bing, Click Tools, then Bing Merchant Center (under Management Tools)
- Enter a Store Name (cannot be changed after completed), Enter the destination URL that you entered as the domain name, Enter the store description (this is for Bing validation)
- Under “Catalog Setting” check off the box “Product Ads”
- Click Finish! (If business address is not in U.S., needs to be reviewed manually)
Approval: To check the approval of the Store, got into the Store Summary Tab, then click under store status.
Congratulations, you have set up your Bing Merchant Center Store! Next, you’ll have to upload your Product Catalog to the store, and then create Product Ads Campaigns in order to run Bing Product Ads. Shoot me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions, or want Elite SEM to manage your Product Ads!