By now we hope you’ve not only heard that Elite SEM is making digital marketing video podcasts discussing relevant and important topics in online marketing, SEO, SEM, and much more, but that you’ve also watched our first video podcast released earlier this month where we discussed budgeting in digital advertising.
The second and latest Elite SEM online marketing video podcast covers low hanging fruit and quick wins in search engine marketing, search engine optimization, product feed (shopping) campaigns, display, and remarketing. The experts at Elite SEM have put together our top tips and best practices that require minimal effort to implement but generate large results and performance improvements for your online marketing campaigns.
Why did we choose low-hanging fruit and quick wins in digital advertising as a topic?
Time is of the essence. We often wish we had more of it. When we do spend time on something, especially a project related to online marketing, we hope to see as beneficial of an outcome as possible to justify the time and effort we put in.
This new 30-minute video podcast will focus on quick wins in search engine marketing, feed management and product listing ad (shopping) campaigns, display advertising, SEO, remarketing, and other online marketing tips. You give us 30 minutes, and we’ll give you a plethora of tips and tricks to gather all the low hanging fruit. You’re just a click away from getting closer to your digital marketing goals with such little effort and time, watch the video!
More information on the discussion topics below:
Quick wins in search engine marketing campaigns
- Budget settings
- Enhanced CPC
- Sitelinks and other top extensions to implement for search campaigns
- Match type enhancements
- Remarketing lists for search ads in non-branded campaigns
- AdWords labels and other AdWords reporting strategies
Quick wins for search engine optimization
- Site indexing best practices and troubleshooting
- XML and HTML site maps and webmaster tools
- Optimizing top keywords and pages close to the page one results of the search engines
- Handling “not provided” in organic search
- Focusing on long-tail keywords
- Indexing your physical locations in local search with Google My Business listings
- Building social referrals and other social signals important to SEO
Low hanging fruit in remarketing and display advertising
- Varying your audience cookie windows with remarketing
- More aggressively targeting users more recently on your site with more frequency
- Excluding non-converting mobile app traffic
- Separating text ads versus banner ads
- Using the AdWords editor to quickly edit and optimize your display campaign spend
Quick wins in Product Feed campaigns
- Quick optimizations of feed titles, images, and descriptions
- Search query reporting to find high spending exact match negatives
- Targeting all products on your feed with a target at a campaign or group level
There you have it, the second official Elite SEM digital marketing video podcast. Were there any useful tips that you’re going to take a few minutes to implement in your work week?
Did you enjoy the format, topic, discussion? Did you agree with what Joe and I had to say? Do you have ideas for a future podcast?
Do you have other quick wins that we didn’t cover? Let us know! >